Welcome to the Media Center!
Opening – Closing
The Media Center is open for everyone Monday – Friday from 8:00-3:50. Students come every two weeks with their English class to check out a book. Late notices are sent home with students once a month. We have an automated text system that sends out late books quarterly. If you do not have your correct phone number register with LRSD, then you will not receive text notifications of late books.
Students may free flow daily to check out books or return books. Students may do this after work is finished at the end of each class with permission from their teacher. Additionally, with time permitting, students may stop in between bells. The library is open during lunch periods as well.
Media Center Check Out Rules
All materials must be checked out before removing them from the media center. All Books are due within two weeks of check out. If a student wants to renew a book, they simply come back to the library and have it renewed. If another student has a reserve on the title, the book will need to be returned.
Research and Database Subscription List:
Some of the databases available for your use are:
- CultureGrams link for Social Studies and Spanish Class
- ELibrary Science link for Science Fair
- History Study Center link for National History Day
- ProQuest Research link for National History Day and Science Fair
- SIRS (Current Issues) Research link for ANY research
- STEM Databaselink for Science Fair
- World Book Student link for ANY research
- Britannica link for ANY research (Username: pinnaclevms Password: access)
Annotated Bibliography and Citation Helpful Sites:
Citation Creator List:
Class Link (Single Sign-On) Sources:
ClassLink is a one stop shop for all PVMS tools. This source will save all your passwords and grant access to the most widely used programs within PVMS. Check it out!
- ClassLink Source Link (Code: littlerock)